Ideal No Fuss, Grab-and-Go Telescope for Easy Visual Astronomy as well as High Power Daytime Terrestrial Observations!! The compact but powerful SKYMAX-127 is ideal for the observation of double-stars, and the surface detail of the Moon and bright planets. Its high-resolution, long focal length optical system is multi-coated to maximise contrast and image sharpness. The supplied erect image diagonal provides an upright, fully corrected image allowing the telescope to be also used for terrestrial observing. The elegant, well engineered and easy to use AZ5 Deluxe Alt-Azimuth mount provides excellent stability and precise control, via its slow motion cables, on both the horizontal (azimuth) and vertical (altitude) axes.
· Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x60 & x150
· Highest Practical Power (Potential): x254
· Diameter of Primary Mirror: 127mm
· 55% more Light Gathering than 102mm
· Telescope Focal Length: 1500mm (f/11.8)
· Eyepieces Supplied: 10mm & 25mm
· 6x30 Finderscope
· 90º Erect Image Diagonal 1.25"
· AZ5 Deluxe Alt-Azimuth Mount & Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
· Mount Rotation Angle (Continuous): 360° (Azimuth), -50° to + 90° (Altitude)
· Height Range of Tripod/Mount (excl. OTA): 86.5cm - 158.5cm
· Total Overall Weight: 8.6kg